ForumsLive
Log In if you have created an account on this site. If you haven't, click on Register and follow the procedures.
ForumsLive
Log In if you have created an account on this site. If you haven't, click on Register and follow the procedures.
ForumsLive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ForumsLive provides you with the best forums system to chat with relatives and friends.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inIRC

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3?

Go down 

Do you prefer GTA IV on: PC, xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3?
PC (Desktop)
GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_lcap100%GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
PC (Laptop)
GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_lcap0%GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
xBOX 360
GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_lcap0%GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PlayStation 3
 0% [ 0 ]
None
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Kakashi
Admin
Admin
Kakashi

Japan

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Empty
PostSubject: GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3?   GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

Welcome to the topic "GTA IV: PC, or xBOX360, or PlayStation 3?",

NOTE: My opinions will be long below, so please if you have time please read them. Thank you.

I would like to ask everyone in which platform do you think is best for GTA IV
AND
In which platform does everyone mostly play? (Players here)

I'm struggling on deciding which one to purchase for almost 2 months or so.
They are all a pain because the major problem is the PRIZE!!

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? 28-alienware-in1
Alienware m17x

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Xbox360full_500x526
xBOX 360

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3? Russ_playstation3
PlayStation 3

I'll say my opinion;

PC: I'll have to either upgrade my poor old laptop, or maybe it's impossible, or buy another one that will cost nearly about $3000-$5000. Notice the prize, and yes It's the prize of the Alienware m17x the best computing-game computer in the universe I would say and MAYBE I would run on some troubleshooting on the way because it's PC. The good thing about it is that even if my computer gets outdated with the upcoming games, that won't be until the next few 5 five years, I'll still can use it for business purpose or work..etc.

xBOX 360: I'll say, it was my decision to buy an xBox but not until I heard many complements between PS3 and xBox 360 and a big challenge between them and what I thought is that in the future xBox 360 will be nothing towards the new games, maybe some games that xBox 360 can't support maybe for example some games coming out in Blu-Ray or some other hi-tech softwares. Another major problem, I heard, is the Heating Issues. Yes I know what you're thinking, it's the Red Ring of Death. At the beginning I thought it was a joke that a console like this will get heating problems because I didn't have any with my previous consoles such as PS1, PS2, GameCube, and some few others but some little crash. The good thing about it is that it's cheap compare to PS3; $190-$390 AND it's good at gaming console featuring many games.

PlayStation 3: Last but not least, the PS3. It's a great console with good system but not much games on it, as my friends said and some other people in the internet. But eventually many games will be available in the future. I asked my friend "Which of the consoles will you buy, xBox 360 or PS3?" he said he would prefer the PS3 BUT can't afford one. The good thing about it is that it's saving money if you'd like to watch Blu-Ray films and enhancing the good qualities with 720p/1080i screen. But it's expensive; $400-420 and in the upcoming days, the prize will be decreased by $100!

List your opinions or you can just tell what's the best one(s).

Thanks for all your cooperation.

Back to top Go down
https://forumslive.forumotion.net

GTA IV: PC, or xBOX 360, or PlayStation 3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ForumsLive :: General Discussion :: Chat Box-
Jump to: